Tied Accommodation Options

If you are in Tied Accommodation provided by your employer and wish to buy a property, or maybe review the mortgage on a property that you already own, then we have the experience to help you with Residential, Buy to Let and also Consent to Let options.

We have so far assisted a number of Teachers, Vicars and Gardeners as well as those in the Armed Services/Forces and have the scope to help anyone who is provided with Tied Accommodation as part of their chosen profession.


Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.